Current Job Openings
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build the platform that empowers the future generation of creators to be successful online.
- Must have business analysis experience and have previously conducted workflow and business process modeling – project management experience desired.
- Must have a scientific background or have worked in Biotech/Pharmaceutical R&D.
- Previous experience with data management preferred.
- Familiarity with at least one scripting or programming language (R, Python, SQL desired)
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as R (Shiny), Spotfire, Tableau, etc. desired.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to learn new software/technical tools and processes quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years relevant experience;
- OR Master’s/PhD degree with 2+ years relevant experience; or equivalent experience.
- Degree in a scientific discipline preferred. Advanced degree a plus.
Location – South San Francisco, CA
- Experience in NGS data analysis (e.g. WGS, RNAseq) and familiarity with NGS technologies and platforms.
- High level of proficiency with R programming language and or other scripting languages (Python, perl, etc.).
- Unix/Linux proficiency, familiarity with version control system.
- Experience with Bioconductor packages for genomic bioinformatics.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duties – Processing, QC and analysis of NGS data and other bioinformatics analyses to support neuroscience, immunology and infectious disease programs in research and clinical development.
- PhD in computer science, bioinformatics, computational biology, or related field.
- Master’s in computer science, bioinformatics, computational biology, or related field with 3 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s in computer science, bioinformatics, computational biology, or related field with 5 years relevant experience
Location – South San Francisco,CA